Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hey All!
I thought you might like to hear from me, or just see what I am up to every once and a while, so here goes me trying out this blogging thing.
Since school has started things have been super busy. . .
I feel homework coming out my ears-But I've certainly made time to play as well!
Visits to home!














It was so exciting to see the colors changing in Sardine, but I couldn't believe things would change without me.















The pumpkin walk is always way fun!















So even though April lives down here in Provo I feel as though I never see her, so it was fun to drive home with her and play that evening.















More friends in Logan!















Some dates:















Andrew came to visit for the weekend, so we went on a hike, I love to be outdoors.
















Just Hangin!










































Happy Birthday Jessica!














Homecoming Parade!














Womens' Conference









Laundry














1st hike to the Y-I've been up there twice now














Random:














oh, how I love peanut butter














Sugar cookies+peanut butter+chocolate chips=yum















Is this random or what? There is grass in the shapes of dancing people under the trees in front of our building.















The temple is beautiful!














Halloween:















I'm a farm girl-Jess is white trash















We went to a stake dance-it was pretty fun, although I think it lasted a little too long.
Well I should probably get back to that stack of homework. . .
I love y'all

2 comments:

Stephanie Hall said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog! Looks like you are having fun. I miss you though.

Jessandra said...

Wow. I'm so glad you were sure to include that picture of Jake, me, and my hair. Just what I want people to see. Still, I love the picture blog. Very descriptive of our life.