Hey guys!
So this week I had my last test, well I actually had two tests, but now until finals I'm done with tests! I've got three papers still due. . .
My tests this week went well-ish, I did pretty good, I'm hoping for a slightly better grade with the curve, and it sounds as if I may be getting that.
This week has been pretty eventful. For Family Home Evening my group went to Brother Jones' home(he's in the bishopric in my ward) and played some games and ate homemade ice cream. I also went out for ice cream at SubZero this week-it was for an extra credit Chemistry assignment.
Tuesday was our friend Jake's birthday-we made him a giant card and had a bunch of people sign it, we were also going to make him a cake-but that didn't get done until Thursday. His cake turned out pretty awesome though. Jake is going to the Philippines on his mission speaking Tagalog. So Jessica and I talked to one of our friends who came back from the Philippines this summer and found out what a missionary name tag would look like and made our cake that way. I forgot to take a picture of it, and there won't be any pictures in this post anyhow, because Jessica borrowed my camera to take to Dance Sport tonight-my pictures wouldn't have been too exciting anyway.
Wednesday after classes I went to watch, "Mr. Smith goes to Washington" for American Heritage. It's a pretty good movie-I'd seen it before. It put me a little to late to catch the last bus home for the night, so I called "Safe Walk." I walked about halfway home with a policewoman, and then a policeman picked us up and drove me the rest of the way home.
Friday I went to my first BYU Basketball game-we played Long Beach State and won 75 to 65! It was pretty awesome. Samuel Villarreal also came down from Logan and watched the game with a bunch of us. Then we hung out at our place and watched a few episodes of Psych.
Today has been pretty fun-I went rollerskating this morning with my ward, and almost went swimming tonight, but I didn't really want to be the only girl there.
Besides all that I signed up for classes for next semester-it looks crazy.
Well I should get back to my homework before I get too distracted here-I love y'all!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mindy...I Love You.
oh and I like your background too!
Sounds like life is busy. That is how it seems to be especially in college. I found that no matter how long you study you can study more, so it is good to see that you are getting out and having some fun because that is what you actually remember when it is over.
Post a Comment