I'm back in school. . .
So far it's been crazy-I'm always super busy, and never get everything accomplished that I think I need to. I'm really enjoying a few of my classes-anatomy, but I'm not sure how I'll ever remember everything I've read and everything that has been presented.
Not much has been going on besides school, however for Martin Luther King Day weekend I did go up to Heber and spent some time with my friend Brady. We played and of course didn't finish all of the extra homework that seems to be given over an extra long weekend.
A few weekends ago I went down to Arizona with the fam to see Connie off, and last weekend I went up to Heath and Steph's with Kelly to watch Hailee and Spencer while they attended a Jazz game. Hailee and Spencer were so cute!
Wednesday night I got to go to the Draper Temple Open House-it was beautiful, and they had some pretty amazing cookies as refreshments also.
I also went to Romeo and Juliet and West Side Story(they were together) Friday night as homework for my ballet class. I got a discounted ticket because of my membership in ballet club and a meal. I enjoyed the show, but it really made me miss performing in my own.
Yesterday morning I went to ballet class(ballet club holds ballet classes every Saturday morning), it was really good-although I feel like I may never get back to where I used to be dancing, I was pretty slow and sloppy. I'll need to build back up some of that muscle and flexibility. And I'm super sore!
Yesterday evening I went to BYU's last home game of the season against Air Force-we won, and we won our conferences championship for the third time in a row. It was a pretty exciting game-we didn't ever hold a strong lead during the game and just pulled ahead at the end.
Anywho, I love you all!
ps I started this in January and just finished it today
No comments:
Post a Comment