Sunday, December 14, 2008

Life as I know it

Sorry it's been forever-things get really busy, and then I don't end up blogging enough to keep you all really updated. I don't have a ton of time to write about everything, so this will probably be mostly a picture blog.
Pictures from my birthday party-which was great fun by the way!

Also for the month of Novemeber Jessica's family always does a thankful calendar, so our apartment had one this year!
Some of our Christmas decorations!
I went home for Thanksgiving, but my batteries in my camera had been dead for a while, so no pictures from that, plus most of you were there. It was fun to see everyone, and dinner was really good. Since I've been back in Provo I went down to Heath and Steph's for a weekend, and saw them!That same weekend when I got back to Provo some of my friends and I made graham cracker temples. I had talked about making gingerbread houses, and how fun it would be, and Jeremy decided that was a pretty good idea, and got some graham crackers and this is them:

This is mine and Brady's-it's supposed to be modeled after the Madrid Spain temple.
And this is Jeremy and Kristin's. It's supposedly modeled after the South Jordan temple. . .
Mine and Brady's won the contest.
Besides the fun things-which seems to be what I get pictures of life consists of school and studying, so really just school I guess. I've had two finals, and I've got four more coming this next week, so wish me luck! Anyway I love you all, and will see you at Christmas time!

No comments: